Introduction: (which you of course may skip, just like you skip most book introductions... HA, you didn't think anyone knew that!) As you may have noted, I have not blogged for some time. This is going to change. I went to a scrapbook retreat this last weekend with some good friends, and when I came home I put the family pages I finished into my scrapbook (which is non-conventional by today's standards... I scrap 8 1/2 x 11 GASP!! and not square like everyone else currently on the planet AND I print out copies of my blog to insert as lengthy "journaling" pages in between). ANYWAY (don't you love it when people write and their parenthetical expressions are way longer than the original sentence?.. I resemble that remark!), I realized that there was a lack of journaling pages in my recent scrapbook and I MUST remedy this! Thus, I continue to blog, for myself in case noone else ever reads this online. You of course are the exception to this. Still with me? You deserve a gold badge that says, "I made it through the intro!!". Also one that says, "Where's the Beef?" Don't get your knickers in a wad, here it is.
THE BEEF (the big meaty news!!)
The biggest news is that daughter B (with the help and support of son-in-law B) has produced a very lovely grandson to go with the beautiful granddaughter I already have. He is of course the most adorable baby boy currently in existence. And I am not there to hug and cuddle. Why, you may ask (and being the mother, I say yes you may), are you not there? Because the little turkey (and I say this with more fondness than you can imagine) came 2 weeks early, and my plane ticket was already booked! Thank goodness for facebook pictures and cell phones! I will be there!! I'm coming baby Ryan!
P.S. Don't you hate it when the intro to a blog is longer than the actual blog?
P.P.S. I did that on purpose so you could look at baby Ryan's picture longer. You know you want to. :)


1 comments:
He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment