Since I'm a bit behind I decided to do two
365 Cards challenges with one card.
Day #224's challenge was to do some fussy cutting and have a bit of perspective...a foreground and background in the picture.
Day #229's challenge was a color scheme based on Torendi papers, like so:
I had a time matching the colors with papers (since I don't own any Torendi as of yet). I went through a bunch of odds and ends of papers with the color strip in my stash of stuff. Believe it or not, the BROWN was the impossible one to match. It's not really a reddish brown and it's not really a sepia or an umber... finally I just pulled out my watercolor paints and painted a swatch to cut the trunks from. I made three cards once I found the papers, (since that was the hardest part). They were all a bit different from each other, and this one happens to be the one I like the best, but it has the lightest brown trunk.
Giving credit for the products that are labelled:
BASICGREY papers: (the dotty tree) Phlirty from Aged&Confused Phresh and Phunky,
and (the path) Blossom, from SweetPea Alyssa Collection
Light olivey green paper by Anna Griffin
Leaf stamps: Josie clear stamp set from Love, Elsie
Butterfly punch by EK Success



1 comments:
gorgeous take on both challenges! Fabbie job!
Post a Comment