Hi,
I'm a bit behind on the 365 card challenges due to having several events to prepare for last week, including hosting my book club. (We read and discussed "Distant Land of My Father" by Bo Caldwell. Fabulous book.)
I have my ideas for most of the remaining cards and have gathered my supply combinations together, but haven't made them all yet. I did scan the two I finished though. :)
Challenge # 218 was Super Sketchy Sunday
Here's a picture of the sketch Pam gave us to base our card on:
Here's my card:
This is actually the second card I made. The first one was closer to the actual sketch with similar papers. Then I decided to make another one with the polar bear button I've had for forever. The white snowbank the polar bears are standing on has crystal snow glitter on it, as does the large snowflake. The button on the snowflake has a sparkly middle. Ribbon by Offray, Crystal Snow from Stampendous! and all the rest from my paper and doodad stash.
Day #219's challenge was called In and Out. We were supposed to weave on our card. I actually had lots of fun with this one. I haven't done paper weaving since elementary.
Hopefully I'll get more cards made tomorrow. Jim and the kids are off visiting the cousins tonight and tomorrow and taking them to church since my sis is out of state visiting her hubby who is stationed elsewhere for a couple months, but since I'm singing in a trio tomorrow in church and have a friend coming to visit, I wasn't able to go.

1 comments:
I love your winter scene for the sketch, very clever!
Post a Comment