The challenge from 365 Cards for today: The dominant shape should be a semi-circle. When I saw this challenge I immediately thought of a rainbow. Yesterday I watched a Charles Reid watercolor video so I was in the mood to pull out my watercolor paints and a brush, which, sadly, have been rather neglected lately as I've been having such a great time making cards.
Hopefully I haven't cheated since my semi-circle really doesn't have a defined bottom line, but here you go. :) I had so much fun with this.
Noah's ark and dove stamps by Stampin' Up, hand-painted by me.
Colors:
Permanent Rose, Cadmium Yellow, Cobalt Blue
The other colors are mixed from those.
I trimmed the cardstock before waiting long enough for it to dry
...so don't look at the bit where it tore ok...
HEY... you looked! ...shhh don't tell.


1 comments:
Such a fun and creative take on the challenge! Great job watercoloring!
Post a Comment